Monday 1 October 2012

Six Word Memoir # 3

I really hope my mom does not come across this six word memoir of mine. To give you a little insight, my mom once had a vase, and by far it was her favorite. Any time she would get flowers they were sure to go in that very vase. Every time!  One day I was goofing around with my brother when I accidentally knocked the vase off the table. It shattered into a million pieces, and I cleaned it up and got rid of the evidence. A couple days later when she was looking for the vase, I lied and said I hadn't seen it. She still thinks it's misplaced somewhere in our house. I don't know why, but I am afraid to tell her the truth. I made this image on paint, and decided to make the background and contours dark. It represents the little dark secret only me and my brother know about my mom's favorite vase. I plan to tell her the truth sometime soon.

3 comments:

  1. You mean before she sees this memoir....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny, I think everyone has done something like this!I know I have. I always hide things from my mom until I know she won't be mad any more, I'd say this is a pretty good technique. Maybe if you buy her a new vase and put a note on it that says: Sorry about the last one, she won't get mad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I won't show your mom this post tonight, when I see her at Parent Teacher Conferences!

    ReplyDelete