Monday 1 October 2012

Six Word Memoir # 1

So this is a picture I took out of my backyard one day. It was a quiet day and everything seemed to be moving slowly. As I sat there I was thinking about the future.  What I wanted to do and where I wanted to be 20 years down the road. Now don't get me wrong I have goals and future aspirations, but I am comfortable with what the future brings. I am sure it be full of  ups and downs,  and stuff I never expected. But one thing I have come to expect is that the future will bring what it brings and what really counts is how we deal with it. I chose this picture because I think it shows that we don"t know what is yet to come. One day the sky will be blue and another it could be stormy and raining. You just never know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment